Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, May 04, 2013

1494 - Falling Down

medications,
medications,
medications,
and again; medications!

One for infection,
one for the pain,
one for the coughs,
one for the heart beats!

How much more medication I should take
to get back to myself again?

How much more of dizziness?
rashes?
Stomach aches?
unbalance?
insomnia?
Turmoil of temper?

How much more medication does it take
for things to get back to normal?

What If I tell you,
all these pain and diseases
has only external causes?

What If I tell you,
instead of all those sonography, echocardiography, blood tests,
you could actually see the cause of pain in my eyes,
and read from my mind!

***

last time I traveled,
I road tripped alone to the tip of the green continent,
Stayed at a hostel with a bunch of strangers,
sharing a dorm,
I had a bag of pills, drops, capsules,
after 6 days, at the airport,
I dump them all in the trash can,
heading to the next destination,
No coughs, No pain, No turmoils,
No matter how much you lived nightlife excessively!
 
مدیکیشن،
مدیکیشن،
مدیکیشن،
و باز هم مدیکیشن!

یکی برای اینفکشن،
یکی برای درد،
یکی برای سرفه ها،
و یکی برای ضربان قلب!

چقدر دیگر باید دارو بخوریم
تا به حال خود برگردیم؟

چقدر گیجی؟
چقدر خارش؟
چقدر درد معده؟
چقدر عدم تعادل؟
چقدر بی خوابی؟
چقدر آشفتگی احساسات؟

چقدر داروی دیگر باید،
تا همه چیز نرمال شود؟

اگر به تو بگویم،
تمام این درد ها و مرض ها
عاملش تنها خارجی است چه؟

اگر به جای تمام آن چک آپ ها،
سونو، اکوگرافی، آزمایش خون و...
به تو بگویم،
درد من را می توانی توی چشمام بببینی
و از فکرم بخوانی!

***

آخرین باری که سفر کردم،
از طریق جاده خودم را رساندم به نوک قارهء سبز،
در یک هاستل ماندم با یک سری غریبه،
یک خوابگاه مشترک،
یک کیسه قرص، و قطره و کپسول داشتم
بعد از 6 روز، توی فرودگاه،
همه شان را ریختم توی سطل آشغال،
وقتی به سوی مقصد بعدی می رفتم،
نه سرفه ای بود، نه دردی، نه آشفتگی ای،
گیرم هر چقدر که در شب گردی ها زیاده روی کرده بودم!

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm