Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Monday, November 01, 2010

1028 - Who Do you Love?

I don't quite remember how it happened.
I was rubbing lotion on her arms
that I slipped
and fell into a pool so full of something,
that it's bubbles are not like a water's nor Champagne's.
Not even that fantasy to be looking heart-shaped
As a matter of fact, something so realistic
that only Sperms and ovums could describe it.

I have kissed a wrong lady,
everything happened so fast,
Don't stand a chance to get away from that,
I don't care either!

به یاد نمی آورم که چطور اتفاق افتاد
من هنگام آغشتن لوسيون روی بازوانش
سر خوردم
افتادم در استخري پر از چیزی كه حباب هايش
نه شبیه حبابهای آب است و نه شامپاین،
نه فانتزی چون قلب هاي كوچولو،
بلكه در واقعی ترین شکل
چیزی که اسپرم و تخمك ها بتوانند توصیفش کنند.

من يه زن اشتباهي را بوسيده ام،
همه چيز خيلي سريع اتفاق افتاد
فرصتي ندارم که از آن فرار کنم،
اما خيالم هم نيست!د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm