Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Monday, August 23, 2010

1004 - Standing on The Edge Of The World

And now in this very moment
I write down this note
Right after the night I didn't sleep
took shower an hour passed from sunrise, sat here
like I'm stricken by cancer.

Like God, Universe, everything, all in all
have played their last card to take me down!

I grin with a lil bit feeling of concern
I look in the mirror
right into my own eyes and wonder
I've got nothing to lose
I never had,
At least god Almighty granted me cancer!

I think, what if YOU were stricken
how would You live life then?

Would you push the pedal the hardest you could,
and ride this car of life heading to the precipice to it's fastest?
Would you take a little less on your personal values
and would try sleeping with an Iranian Creature?
Would you become Mom and Dad's pretty boy who's about to die?
would you turn your friends calls and messages down
and yell at them: I don't need your freakin' sympathy?!
Would you live life as if it's the last day
and wouldn't fear any self-destructive, suicidal activity ever?

What the hell is wrong with me?
Who am I considering to put in my place?
YOU?!!!!

The one who never understand?
The world my eyes have seen
and my head percepted and based chain of thoughts upon.
The one you never know
what it's like when your own body betrays you...
You!
Yeah You!
You never understood my life
couldn't even read my eyes
All you people who were bunch of ordinary useless people
Without any natural genius,
living a happy go lucky life
with no big dreams or future!

You...
and you...
And Youuuuu....
And youuuuuuuuuu....

و در اين لحظه
من اين يادداشت را مي نويسم
درست بعد از شبي كه نخوابيدم
ساعتي بعد از طلوع آفتاب دوش گرفتم و نشستم اينجا
انگار كه مبتلا به سرطان باشم.

انگار كه خداوند، جهان، كائنات، همگي
آخرين ورقشان را براي زمين زدن من روي ميز گذاشته باشند!

نيشخندي مي زنم با مقداري نگراني
به آينه نگاه مي كنم
درست به چشمانم و فكر مي كنم
من كه چيزي ندارم براي از دست دادن
هيچ وقت چيزي نداشتم
حداقل حالا خداوند مهربان يك سرطان به من عطا كرده است!

به اين فكر مي كنم كه اگر "تو" مبتلا بودي
چطور زندگي مي كردي؟

آيا پا رو بيشتر روي پدال گاز مي ذاشتي
و اين ماشين لعنتي زندگي در مسير پرتگاه رو با سرعت بيشتري مي روندي؟
آيا به باور ها و ارزش هايت كمتر سخت گيري مي كردي
و همخوابگي با يك موجود ايراني را تجربه مي كردي؟
مي شدي پسر مامان و بابا كه دارد از بين مي رود؟
تلفن و جواب پيغام هاي دوستان و اطرافيانت رو رد مي كردي
و سرشان داد مي زدي: من به دلسوزي هاي شما نياز ندارم!؟
هر روز رو انگار روز آخره زندگي مي كردي
و از هر عمل خود ويرانگري ديگر ابايي نداشتي؟

چه مرگم شده است؟
چه كسي را دارم جاي خودم مي گذارم:
تو؟!!!

اوه! تويي كه هيچ وقت نمي فهمي!
دنيايي كه چشمان من ديده است
و مغزم درك كرده است و براي خودش سلسله تفكرات ساخته.
تويي كه هيچ وقت نمي داني
وقتي بدن خود آدم به آدم خيانت مي كند...
تو!
آره تو!
تو هيچ وقت زندگي من رو نفهميديد
از چشمان من نتوانستيد كه بخوانيد،
و تمام شماهايي كه يه موجود معمولي بي مصرف بوديد
عملا بدون هيچ استعداد ذاتي
يه آدم لاقيد و علكي خوش
بدون هيچ آرزو و آينده اي بزرگ!

شما...
و شمااااا
و شماااااااااا
و شمااااااااااااااااااااااااا

1 comment:

Maral Charkhtab Tabrizi said...

hamamun darim mimirim, akhareshe! hamechi dare tamum mishe.

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm