Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Monday, July 04, 2011

1107 - well, I am him

No one has ever become a Rebel
from sleeping in a bed with "Dior" Sheets.

Don't be mistaken,
I'm not a result of Iranian Culture and Literature
I'm not it's TV, Bedtime stories, Magazines, etc.
to urge and encourage you to
live miserably!

I mean,
In life there should be a balance
for a concept such as sleeping
from all of the following options:
Comfy bed or Bed with smelling humid sheets,
Asphalt or a piece of rock,
Grass, dirt, or a branch of a tree,
Tent and
A back seat of a car,
A seat on a bus,
Train, or An Airplane.

***

I can't sleep these nights anymore,
I can't even
Listen to "The Doors"

Everything is Sick,
People and their thoughts,
Days and It's sunrises and dawns,
The Air, The Atmosphere,
The air that I Breathe,
The Vision that I see,
Uhh...
I've become sick myself...

I don't give a shit about your advices,
The Best of it,
Always refrained me from the best.

I go Hitchhiking,
My next destination will be unknown,
I'll continue as far as I can,
Until the Fucking politics of the world
would stop me for my wrong worthless piece and form of identification.

...for This one tired last time of course.


از خوابیدن روی ملافه های با برند "دیور"
هیچ کس ياغي نمی شود.

اشتباه نکنید،
من برآمده از فرهنگ و ادبیات ایران
تلویزیون، داستان و مجله اش نیستم
که بدبختانه زندگی کردن را
برای شما تبلیغ و تشویق کنم!

منظورم اینست
که در زندگی براي كانسپتي چون جاي خواب
همیشه باید بالانس مناسبی از همهء
تخت خواب نرم يا ملافه هاي با بوي نم،
آسفالت يا تخته سنگ،
چمن، خاک و حتي بالاي درخت
چادر و
صندلی پشتی یک ماشین،
اتوبوس،
قطار و هواپيما وجود داشته باشد.

***

اين شب ها را نمی توانم بخوابم،
حتی،
نمی توانم "د دورز" گوش کنم...

همه چيز مريضه،
آدم ها و افكارشان،
روزها و طلوع و غروبش،
كل جو، كل اتمسفر،
هوايي كه تنفس مي كنم،
منظره اي كه مي بينم،
آه...
من، خودمم مريض شده ام...‌

به نصيحت هاي شما اهميتي نمي دهم،
بهترين هايشان هم،
من را از بهترين ها منع مي كند.

به هیچ هایکینگ می روم
مقصد بعدي من هميشه نا مشخص خواهد بود
هر آنقدر كه بتوانم ادامه مي دهم
تا جايي كه سياست هاي لعنتي دنيا
جلوي من و مصداق هويت بي ارزش بين المللي من را بگيرد.

فقط همين يه دفعهء‌ خسته البته...د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm