Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

978 - To be achieving something you could never have

Last night, My Lazy ass
confessed to me with total honesty:
I may not have what it takes
to wake you up early and get you to the highest hill in town to watch the sunrise,
but I might be able to
get you there to see the sunset instead
wishing that you look at the it
As the final sunset to all the days you never wanted!

I slapped my butt
and told him:
Let's go!

Then I got my Music player and Car keys...

ديشب باسن تنبلم
در كمال صداقت به من اعتراف كرد:
شايد من آنقدر وجودش را نداشته باشم
كه تو را صبح زود براي ديدن طلوع آفتاب روي بلندترين تپهء شهر ببرم،
در عوض مي توانم اين كار را براي تو
به هنگام غروب آفتاب انجام دهم
به اميد آن كه اين غروب را چنان ببيني،
كه انگار غروب تمام آن روزهايي است كه هيچ وقت نمي خواستي شان!

دستي به كپل خودم زدم
و بهش گفتم:
بزن بريم!

بعدش موزيك پلير و كليد ماشين را برداشتم...د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm