Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

875
Part of personal history

It's this year's very first November Rain.i

4 years ago,
I could only play this song with Piano,
Later On,
I got to play it in a real church!i

Time passed!
It was one of those days
I suddenly found the sympathy with my guitar
I found the feeling to feel it
And Which tunes I would enjoy playing with it?
Slash's Tunes!i

I was so into it...
There were nights that I would play all along till sunrise,
Till my fingers burn,
Till my thirst would subside!i

Until I found out that he's coming to this region,
I worked my ass,
sold my soul,
my pride
for the money!
But It was Okay
Since there were just Iranians,
The Type of people who live totally different lives than mine,
yet anonymously earning every single penny
till I got the money!i
In all those despairing days
when you're just a loner Rock n' Roller
On that fucking road, every single day
when you have nothing left to believe in
But your Guitar
And Your Rock n Roll Soul...
So I packed up my things and went abroad to that Velvet Revolver show.i

That Very Velvet Revolver Show!i

I'm not gonna tell you how I got there
or How I sneaked into the meet and greet room!
I just did it!
It Just happened!
I did get to meet with Slash in person!
I did sit right next to him
I did put my arms around him
I did take a picture with him
And I did take his autograph
and his autobiography book
and I did have a few words with him!i
And by the way,
Of course I saw this Man's performance,
Like none of those 15,000 people did!i

This is something you'll never got to know how it feels!
Something that you'll never understand!
Something beyond words
Something beyond life
It's not a matter of praising a Guitar Icon
It's a matter of the greatest inner satisfaction
from the depths of your... heart, soul, whatever you can ever call it,
When the other night,
you're stoned in your bed,
thinking about what you experienced,
One great personal achievement,
Greatest of the great beliefs,
with the biggest smile on your face,
like your muscles got hurt...i

You're the only one who knows...i
And you're the only one who feels...i

***

And here I am now:
Friend's Bad ass Rocker Dude!
I play "November Rain" With My Guitar,
With the Video on
Thunders flashing through the window
And the sound of rain drops
and that fresh smell of rain,
My curly hair is as long,
and my soul is as wild...

I take that very special Cigarette, I kept for a year,
And I play the whole song,
once again, like I have never did this great before!i

Like I never played November Rain, this great before!i
Like I never played November Rain, this great before!i
Like I never played November Rain, this great before!

***

In this very moment,
I have every intention to say:
That I've achieved anything
Slash Sake!
I even have my very own curly hair!!!
and I can mimic most of his greatest tunes!

There is only one great wish left here,
The greatest of all:
finding my very own guitar playing self

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm