Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Sunday, May 22, 2011

1094 - Alan's Alcoholic Snack

I poured myself some bourbon today,
Somewhat double shot, and Straight,
Burned my throat
down to where my deep feelings are.

With a head felt numb
I sat on my office chair,
put the back of my head on the back pad
and began spinning
staring at the ceiling,
asking, will you be there when I fall?

The Answer was obvious...

and that was when she came in,
had all the doors closed,
unbuttoning instead...

امروز مقداری بوربن برای خودم ریختم
در حد دابل شات، سک
از گلو تا اون جایی که احساسات عمیق دیوانه وارم
وجود دارند سوزوندم.

با سری کرخت
نشستم روی صندلی دفترم
سرم را گذاشتم روی پشتی عقب
و شروع کردم به چرخیدن
خیره به سقف
پرسیدم: اگر الان سقوط کنم تو اینجا خواهی بود؟

جواب واضح بود...

و درست در این لحظه بود که او قدم زنان وارد شد
همهء درها را بسته بود،
در عوض دکمه هایش را باز می کرد....د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm