Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, May 28, 2011

1096 - Poets of the Fallen

The Legendary Goal keeper of Iran's National Football team of 70's:
Naser Hejazi, Nicknamed as "Eagle of Asia"
Died of Lung cancer on Monday. Left Iranians with a huge feeling of loss.
Around 4.5 million "1"s were text messaged in memorial of him
on National TV's most favorite sport show.

***

May Someday, Somewhere, some write for me:

"Bat fled from hell!"

Of-course that on such a day
I would be nobody's hero but me,
And I would make headline of no newspaper on any breakfast table,
and there would be no TV show that would ask it's audience
to text message "666" or 333 with 50% equanimity
in my remembrance,
may they would like to call my name
for one last time...

***

I am not "Naser Hejazi"!

in fact, I never let anyone get attached to me,
nor I got attached to anything, anyone either,
Besides I walked out on anything that betrayed me.

On that specific day,
Nobody would feel bitter,
cause nobody would think that one of his heroes have died.
A Man can have his morning coffee at ease,
and He's going to take his newspaper under his arm and take his bag
and go to work as usual.
All the Channels on TV and Radio
will be broadcasting programs as usual,
like another ordinary day.
and You...
heh!
You won't be afraid of fear anymore!

So Calm,
So quiet,
I will be forgotten,
And everything will come to soothe and peace...

شاید یک روز، یه جایی هم برای من بنویسند:

خفاش از جهنم پرید!

البته که در آن روز
من قهرمان هیچ کس جز خودم نخواهم بود،
و تیتر اول روزنامهء روی میز صبحانهء هیچ کس نخواهم شد
و هیچ برنامهء تلویزیونی ای وجود نخواهد داشت
که از بینندگانش بخواهد به یاد من
عدد 666 یا با 50 درصد انصاف 333
را اس ام اس کنند،
و شاید بخواهند برای بار آخر،
نام مرا بر زبان بیاورند...

***

من که ناصر حجازی نیستم!

من هیچ وقت کسی را دلبستهء خودم نکردم
و هیچ موقع به چیزی دلبسته نشدم
و البته هر چیزی که به من خیانت کرد را رها کردم.

آن روز
هیچ کس از اینکه یکی از قهرمان هایش درگذشته است
احساس تلخ کامی نخواهد کرد.
مردی قهوهء صبحانه اش را در آرامش می خورد،
و روزنامه اش را زیر بغل می زند، کیفش را برمی دارد
و مثل هر روز سر کارش می رود.
کانال های رادیویی و تلویزیونی
برنامهء معمولشان را اجرا می کنند
درست مثل یک روز عادی دیگر.
و تو...
هه!
تو هم دیگر نخواهی ترسید!

خیلی آرام،
و خیلی بی سروصدا،
من فراموش می شوم
و همه چیز به آرامش می رسد...د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm