Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Thursday, April 01, 2010

943 - 32 Hours

I'll die a hippie someday...

When everyone around you leave all of a sudden
something crumbling happens inside of you.
It takes a simple telephone call
from another bored folk
for you to pack up yourself and a bag
and hit the road rightaway...

***

He says You're more an individual Rock star than a hippie
But I know that I'll end up dying a Hippie!

I donno where the hell is this place
that we chose to lay our pass the night!
An old Cold house
which its bed sheets stinks a mixture of sweat n' smoke
and I pouring a red blanket with blue crossings on my shoulders
shaking and playing with a Zippo lighter
and everyone else that have become
Crazy Photographer, lunatic Artists and insane critics, I donno
stuck in my character
by seeing my outcasted self and my uncut hair in years
a freaking model to them or sth!

We ran away from there before the sunrise
and reached our place and jumped in whatever the place we could have laid our head on
like two persons who didn't have a second
to waste to unbutton...

...I'm Numb!

***

I wake up some time in the middle of the day and ask myself
is this a hippie life?
Hopefully not!

...Black leather couches
and every single one of us are numb and still crashed somewhere in the place
empty bottles of Red Label Whiskey
and half empty bars of chocolate
with clothings all around the place
And Obviously Chocolate and Whiskey in the morning
What time is it?
What day is it today?
What date is today?
When did we get here and all these types of questions
are what the mumblings are all about...
Answers?
There is no anwer!
Who even cares?
"It's Five O'Clock somewhere"!

***

I do believe that my confrontational language
are my thoughts
and I don't give a damn about the world and the people in it as a whole
And I never was a patriot and Never got high, smoking
and I never was a part of any major demonstration
and I don't wanna change anything
and My torn Jeans are designers (!)
I still fear of ending up dying a hippie!

There is a feeling of racistic excel or a special spree with a fake pride
like I own this metropolitan and it's people and whatever the hell inside!
I bet your ass that I own all these!
All the staring looks of the people from little boys and girls to it's Men and women...
Women's feeling are in my hands!
All their biting lips
their Dance with a Whiskey Bottle and licking chocolate,
It's All Mine!
I even have the control of my own fucked up attitudes these days!
IF she can't bear Fetish,
I can choose to go for an hour or two of love making!
Calm n' Shy,
That beautiful and dangerous part of her is mine!
If not tall and built,
That little devil is mine!

I choose to slap on the back of whose woman who is hanging from my leather belt's tach
Or whose back I slap with my leather belt whose hanging from my wildest desires...

***
I may end up dying a hippe
but let me tell you something
That I summarize this big damn city
and it's wolfish residents n' all the jackass lunatics
in 3 Guns n' Roses songs:
Welcome to the Jungle
The Garden
Patience

When I step in it
When I hang around in it's streets
and When I'm all sick n tired calling this and that looking for a place to crash and die...


من آخرش يه هيپي مي ميرم...

وقتي همه از دوروبرت مي روند
و درونت يك چيزي خالي مي شود
يك زنگ تلفن كافيست
از يك آدم بي حوصلهء ديگر
كه در عرض يك ساعت
خودت و ساكت را جمع كني
و بزني به جاده...

***

مي گويد تو يك اينديويجوال راك استاري بجاي يك هيپي
اما من مي دانم كه آخرش يك هيپي مي ميرم...

نمي دانم اين چه گورستوني بود
كه قرار شد شب را بخوابيم!
يه خانهء قديمي سرد
كه رخت خواب هايش بوي گندي از عرق و سيگار مي دهد
و مني كه مثل يك كولي يك پتوي قرمز با چارخانه هاي آبي روي دوشم انداخته ام
مي لرزم و با يك فندك زيپو بازي مي كنم
و بقيه از ديدن من دربدر و آوت كست شده
و موهاي فر چند سال كوتاه نشده ام
مشتي عكاس ديوانه شده اند و هنرمند مست و منتقد هنري مجنون و چه مي دانم
دچار مرضي به اسم "كاراكتر گرفتگي"
و من هم يك "مدل" لعنتي!

قبل از طلوع آفتاب از آنجا فرار مي كنيم
به خانه اي مي رسيم و مثل دو نفر هايي كه ثانيه اي ندارند
براي صرف كردن براي باز كردن دكمه هايشان
مي زنيم به اولين جاي خواب...
.
...من گيجم!

***

يه جايي بين روز، بيدار مي شوم و از خودم مي پرسم
آيا اين زندگي يك هيپي است؟
عمرا باشد!

...كاناپه هاي چرمي مشكي
و هر كسي جايي كرخت و بي حركت پهن شده
شيشه هاي خالي ويسكي رد ليبل
بسته هاي شكلات
لباس ها كف زمين، دور ميز
هنگ اوور
و بي شك شكلات با ويسكي صبح
ساعت چند است؟
امروز چه روزي است؟
چندم است؟
ما كي رسيديم و تمام اين سوال ها
تماما زيرنويس چيزهايي است كه زير لب من من مي كنيم...
جواب شان؟
جوابي وجود ندارد!
در واقع چه كسي اهميت مي دهد؟
"هميشه يه جايي ساعت 5 است"!

***

قبول دارم كه تمام ادبيات اعتراضي من
افكار شخصي من است
و من به كليت دنيا و آدم هايش اهميت نمي دهم
وطن پرست نبودم و هيچ وقت با دود، هاي نشدم
و به هيچ حركت تظاهراتي علاقه اي ندارم
و هيچ چيز را نمي خواهم عوض كنم
و جين هاي پاره ام، از قضا مارك دارن (!)
اما باز مي ترسم يك هيپي بميرم!

يك حس برتري نژاد پرستانه يا سرخوشي خاص همراه با غروري ناب و كاذب است
كه انگار من، اين شهر گنده با مردمانش و هر آنچه گند مبهم درونش را صاحب هستم!
به باسن شما شرط مي بندم كه صاحب هستم!
من صاحب تمام نگاه هاي خيرهء تمام آدم هاي اين شهرم
از دختربچه و پسر بچه تا دختر و زن و مرد و...
احساسات تمام زنان و دختران اين شهر دست من است!
تمام لب گزيدن هايشان
رقصيدنشان با بطري ويسكي و شكلات مكيدنشان،
همه اش مال من است!
حتي خلقيات سگي ام هم ديگر دست خودم است!
فتيش نتواند تاب بياورد،
يك عشق بازي يكي دو ساعته اش دست من است!
آرام باشد و خجالتي،
آن درون زيبا و خطرناكش مال من است!
قد بلند نباشد و بدن ورزشي
آن شيطان كوچولو مال من است!

"من" انتخاب مي كنم پشت دست كدام زني بزنم كه آويزان سگك كمربند چرمم شده است
يا كمربند چرمم از كدام دستم بر پشت كدام زني بخورد كه آويزان خواسته هاي سگي من شده است...

***

من ممكن است يك هيپي بميرم
اما بذار يه چيزي رو برات روشن كنم
كه من كل اين شهر بزرگ لعنتي و مشتقاتش
آدم هاي گرگش و تمام ديوانه هاي كله خرابش رو
در 3 آهنگ گانزن روزز خلاصه مي كنم:
Welcome to the jungle
The Garden
Patience
وقتي واردش ميشم
وقتي درش پرسه مي زنم
و وقتي خسته و مرده بدنبال يه جايي براي سرگذاشتن زمين و مردن به اين و آن زنگ مي زنم...د

1 comment:

افسانه سیزیف said...

My real dream in life is to die as a hippie .....

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm