Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, February 13, 2010

933 - Welcome to my Jungle

ESL Free Bird

Envy my English knowledge!

I can flirt
with my IELTS teacher on the 2nd session,
and seduce her in English with a few words
in a way that only she would understand
and have her look when it
gets some sort of a sexy type
a feminine type
with a little bit of pudency
you name it!

And her Voice
And the trill in her voice when she calls my name
or the number of times she does it, gets out of hand
or an ineffective attempt of Calling me more
to get things look normal but making it even worse,
forgetting words, and me reminding her,
until she eventually call me the way she shouldn't be...

***

Envy my knowledge of English!

And those fabulous Horizons it takes me!
And the beautiful people it introduces me!
And Those unearthy stories that doesn't happen in that piece of earth you are sticking to blindly!

به انگليسي من حسودي كنيد!

من مي توانم
جلسهء دوم كلاس آيلتس،
خانم معلم را چنان در چند كلمه با انگليسي اغوا كنم
كه فقط خودم بدانم و خودش
و نگاهش كه تا آخر كلاس
معناي جنسي به خود بگيرد
معناي زنانه
با كمي معناي شرم...
شما اسمش را بگذاريد!

و صدايش
و لرزش صدايش وقتي اسم من را صدا مي زند
دفعات مرا صدا زدنش كه از شمارش خارج شود،
يا در تلاشي بيهوده اسم مرا بيشتر صدا بزند
كه عادي جلوه كند
در حالي كه كل موضوع بيشتر جنبهء غير عادي به خود بگيرد،
كلمات يادش برود و من يادش بياورم،
و بالاخره
تا جايي كه مرا طوري صدا بزند انگار كه نبايد...

***

به انگليسي من حسودي كنيد!

به افق هايي كه من را به آن پرواز مي دهد!
به آدم هاي زيبايي كه من را مي شناساند!
و به داستان هاي غير زميني اي كه در چارچوب اين تيكه زمين تان كه به آن چنگ انداخته ايد نمي گنجد!

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm