Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Sunday, June 07, 2009

841
A Tribute To The Iranian Protesters -All The Trial Versions-i

So Many people asks Idiot
to write about Iran's presidential election these days!i

Well, I Dont have any words!
You can go hear the words from the "I Will Vote"
or "I Do Not Vote" Individuals!
My very own candidate hasn't worn his Shoes yet!i

I Donno Really!
I Respect people's choice
And I Listen to them
And even tell them "OK!"
when they ask me to vote for their favorite candidate!
The Conservative Ahmadi Nejad
or Mousavi The Reformist!
Even Karoubi or Rezayi!
I have even stuck a poster of Ahmadi Nejad
and a poster of Mousavi, Together to the rear window of my car
as an honor to the large number of the supporters of these 2 candidates comparing to the other two!i

I Guess thats the democracy that you find anywhere in this world
Politicians stimulate the majority of the people with who's about to do some "Change",
And as it is for Iranian Society
A lil bit allowance of cheering and dancing in the streets
Does more than enough!
After all Its The Minorities who are Left to live and bear with iti

خيلي ها اين روزها از ايديت مي خوان
در مورد انتخابات بنويسه!

من حرفي ندارم!
حرف ها را برويد از "من" هايي كه راي مي دهند بپرسيد
يا آز آن "من" هايي كه نمي روند راي بدهند!
كانديداي من هنوز كفش هايش را نپوشيده است!

نمي دونم واقعا!
من به انتخاب مردم احترام مي گذارم
به اونها گوش ميدم
و حتي به اونها "باشه" ميگم
وقتي از من مي خواهند به كانديداي مورد نظر آن ها راي بدهم!
احمدي نژاد اصول گرا
يا موسوي اصلاح طلب
حتي كروبي و رضايي!
من حتي يه پوستر از احمدي نژاد
با يك پوستر از موسوي
كنار هم پشت شيشهء ماشينم چسبانده ام
به احترام تعداد زياد طرفداران اين دو كانديدا در مقايسه با دو تاي ديگر!

من فكر مي كنم دموكراسي همه جاي دنيا همينه
سياستمدارا عامهء مردم را تهييج مي كنند چه كسي كارش "تغيير" است،
و در مورد جامعهء ايراني
كمي اجازه براي جيغ و داد و رقصيدن در خيابان
بيشتر از حد لازم، كافي به نظر مي رسد!
در آخر اين اقليت جامعه است كه مي ماند با زندگي كردن و تحمل آن!

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm