Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, February 28, 2009

808
Still Oscar and Exended Crap

I was with Penelope Cruz last night!
Yeah Right!
We went to my apartment.
We Slept together,
We French Kissed and then...i

I donno...
Is it me who French kiss has become the best part of his love makings,
or lately when I lay my head down, I am so gassed that I just cant remember the rest?i

***

Penelope...
All The celebrities that I have met by now personally
were all Men,
Serious and into Rock Music!i

Why Penelope Really?
Is it because she's the first female celebrity and I'm so frail?
or is it the sweetness of her Spanish Accent while speaking English?i

***

This Morning
Penelope woke me up.
Asked me if I want to do it again...i

I really Dont know...
I Dont Understand how all this connection occurs, all of a sudden!
Did everything started from the Oscar night
or All the Oscar Winners have the same feelings?i

***

All These left aside
In this turbid mind of mine
There is one thing Clear for sure:
I'm Still digging my memory at Oscar Night!i

I'm Such a Freaking Oscar Winner Afterall!
Fuck Yeah!i

ديشب با پنلوپه كروز بودم!
آره!
رفتيم به آپارتمان من.
با هم خوابيديم،
فرنچ كيس كرديم و بعدش...

نمي دونم راستش...
اين منم كه فرنچ كيس بهترين قسمت هم آغوشي هاي من شده
يا جديدا وقتي سرمو زمين مي ذارم مستي منو اونقدر مي گيريه كه بقيه شو يادم نمي مونه؟

***

پنلوپه...
تمام سلبريتي هايي كه من تا بحال از نزديك ملاقات كرده بودم
مرد بودن،
جدي و تمام اهل موزيك راك!

نمي دانم چرا پنلوپه...
چون اون اولين سلبريتي زنه و من بي جنبه؟
يا لهجهء اسپانياييش به موقع انگليسي حرف زدنش شيرينه؟

***

امروز صبح
پنلوپه منو از خواب بيدار كرد.
پرسيد اگر مي خوام دوباره انجامش بدم...

نمي دونم راستش...
نمي فهمم يهو اين همه وابستگي چطور پيدا مي شود!
همه چيز از شب جوايز اسكار اتفاق افتاد
يا تمام برندگان اسكار به هم از اين احساس ها پيدا مي كنند؟

***

همهء‌ اين ها به كنار
در اين ذهن مه آلود من
فقط يك چيز واضح است:
اينكه من هنوز دارم با خاطرهء شب اسكار حال مي كنم!

به هر حال من يه برندهء اسكار [فلان فلان] شده ام!

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm