Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

790
Kiss Your 2008 Goodbye

2008 identified me to myself
She raised the wild beast inside,
and gave me the biggest revolutionary thoughts and inner senses!i

2008 Left me sweetest of severe memories
that I can Die With!
Being with her made me lose faith in so many things
and believe in so many other!i

2008 was the one
who Confessed that I'm as soft as Steel
and as sore as Cotton!i

Now 2008 is leaving me!
Like any other beautiful girl
Leaving a sweet memory.i

2008 من را به خودم شناساند،
حيوان وحشي درونم را برانگيخت و
بزرگترين انقلاب هاي فكري و روحي را در من ايجاد كرد!

2008 خاطرات شيرين سخت زيادي برايم جا گذاشت
كه مي توانم باهاشون بميرم!
در كنار او بودن باعث شد من ايمان را به خيلي چيزها از دست بدهم
و در عوض به خيلي چيزهاي ديگر اعتقاد پيدا كنم!

2008 تنها كسي بود
كه اعتراف كرد من به نرمي فولاد
و به سختي كتان ام!

حالا 2008 دارد من را ترك مي كند!
مثل هر دختر زيباي ديگري
كه يك خاطرهء شيرين بر جاي مي گذارد.

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm