Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Sunday, December 07, 2008

781
Treat Me Like The Dog I Am!i

Writing Iranian idiot for a couple of years, so manyfascinating things have happened to me! so many memorable and funny things like:i

There was one time, sitting between some Blogger, without anybody at that meeting knowing that I AM The Iranian Idiot, and then someone brought the conversation to this:i

"I do honour "Iranian idiot" and "Invisible Kid*"'s works. I have met with the Inivisible Kid in [...] and when I was introduced I stood up for him as an honour. Believe me If I'd ever see Iranian Idiot I'd do the same thing but people like Iranian Idiot dont attend at such meeting because..."i

Oh Yeah! I bet you are imagining how I was hiding my face and reactions!!!i
Ofcourse I Gave that friend of mine and his friends a ride and ask them about that Iranian idiot Guy on the way!!!i

But What happened to me tonight was so unique that it was worth poping a Beer! (though non-alcoholic!)i

Me, A Guy Nicknamed by friends: Slash, Sitting with some of my friends talking about music, discussing concerts, and He a guy (who I should be calling him a cool guy now) who demands some Led Zeppelin And Anathema Music, I give him my number, he calls me the other day, I make an appointment, He gives me the Flash followed by a nice and impressive "gift", I provide Him with the best of my collection, and meet him somewhere, He's gonna get back to Kuwait in a few days and asks me to take a picture followed by the comment: "I Like your Metal Style", and I prefer the word "Hard Rock" or "Rock n' Roll" instead of that "Metal" Word describing me. he takes the picture, and I go for my car, then he says:i

"You know, Your face reminds me of a guy called Iranian idiot! Go Search Iranian idiot on Google, he's got the same hair and face though his face is "Blurry" there!"i

These Are the moments that you are proved that "What Daa F***" was invented exactly for Such Occasions!i
then you go asking yourself: What was the population of the world again???i

It's amazing, Everytime I hear somebody saying that "I have read Alllll of your notes" and then he/she starts telling me some of his/her favorites word by word, even though he/she has never wrote me before! specially the moment I was pissed about my previous post not recieving that much attention that it really deserved. or the 777th note which was also personal and personals are more important! and I Really didnt want to continue until I get some freaking comments about that but this unique thing just happened!i

I Really got to thank you all
You make me feel special
cuz you are special!i

And a special thank to those readers and fans of mine who read my blog in Kuwait!i

i * - The link is no mroe availablei

خب!
بعد از چند سال، نوشتن ايرينين ايديت اتفاقات جالب زيادي رو به همراه داشته است! خيلي هاش جالب و به ياد موندني اي! از جمله:

نشسته بودم در جمع چند تا از دوستان بلاگرها، بدون اينكه كسي بدونه من ايرينين ايديت ام، و بحث به اينجا كشيده شد:

"من براي نوشته هاي "ايرينين ايديت" و "بچه مخفي*" خيلي احترام قائلم. من بچه مخفي رو يه بار در [...] ديدم و وقتي فهميدم كه اون بچه مخفيه به احترامش از سر جام بلند شدم. باور كنيد اگر "ايرينين ايديت" رو هم مي ديدم همين كارو مي كردم اما آدم هايي مثل ايرينين ايديت توي اين جمع ها نميان چون..."

هه هه! شايد الان در اين فكر باشيد كه چطور داشتم صورت و عكس العمل هاي خودم رو پنهان مي كردم!!!
البته كه بعد از اتمام اون جلسه من دوست عزيزمون و همراهانش رو تا يه جايي رسوندم و توي راه در مورد اين يارو "ايرينين ايديت" بيشتر ازشون پرسيدم!!

اما اين اتفاقي كه امشب براي من افتاد واقعا ارزش باز كردن يه آبجو رو داشت! (هر چند بدون الكل!)

من يه پسر كه دوستاش به nickname ـه Slash،صداش مي كنن نشسته ام با چند تا از دوستانم و داريم در مورد موزيك و كنسرت هاي مختلف بحث مي كنيم، و او يه پسر (كه الان اسمشو يه بچه باحال ميذارم) كسي كه چند تا آلبوم از Led Zeppelin و Anathema مي خواد. من شماره مو ميدم، اون زنگ مي زنه، قرار ميذارم، اون فلش ميده با يه هديهء كوچولو و البته Impressive من هم براش از بهترين هاي كالكشنم انتخاب مي كنم، يك ساعت بعد اونو يه جا ميبينم، اون مسافر برگشت به كويته و از من مي خواد باهاش عكس بگيرم: "از تيپ متالت خوشم مياد"، گرچه ترجيح ميدم از "هارد راك" يا "راك اند رول" به جاي اون كلمهء‌ "متال" براي توصيف خودم استفاده كنم، اون عكسو مي گيره، من به سمت ماشين ميرم، و بعدش ميگه:

"قيافه ات منو ياد يه نفر به اسم "Iranian idiot" ميندازه! برو توي گوگل سرچ كن، اون قيافه و موهاش خيلي شبيه توئه فقط اونجا صورتش كمي Blurryشده معلوم نيست!"

در يك چنين وقتايي هست كه آدم اين موضوع براش اثبات ميشه كه: "What daa F..." را قطعا براي همين موقع ها گذاشته اند!
و تو از خودت مي پرسي: گفتي جمعيت دنيا چقدر بود؟؟؟

هر بار كه از كسي مي شنوم "من تمام نوشته هاتو خونده ام" و شروع مي كنه چندتايي از اون ها رو كه كلمه به كلمه تحويل من ميده حتي اگر هيچ وقت كامنت نگذاشته و شخصا چيزي ننوشته!
خصوصا درست بعد از اينكه سر پست قبل و همچنين شمارهء‌ 777 كه يكي از به ياد موندني ترين، خاص ترين نوشته هاي من بود، از شمارهء خاصش و تيترش تا عكسي ناب از لحظه اي ناب، از سايهء لينك روي عكس زير شمع تا خود نوشته و... كه مربوط هستند به لحظات ناب زندگي شخصي من، و چيزي كه شخصيه مسلما مورد اهميت بيشتريه و كمتر مورد توجه قرار گرفته بودند، كمي اوقاتم تلخ شده بود و نمي خواستم تا وقتي كه 4 تا كامنت درست و حسابي در مورد ببينم ادامه بدم كه اين اتفاق افتاد!

متشكرم از همه
شما به من احساس ويژه اي مي ديد
چون خودتان انسان هاي ويژه اي هستيد!

و يه تشكر ويژه از تمام شماهايي كه در كويت ايرينين ايديت را مي خوانيد! (VOA Style!)i

* - لينك بچه مخفي متاسفانه ديگر وجود ندارد

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm