Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Monday, May 19, 2008

683
THe World Upside Down

I have Missed The Time That I Was 73 Years Old...

Those Times When I Used To Sit in the Attic
thinking about Betty, A resting in peace Wife
and "Olga" a 65 Year Old Lover which has got one foot on the grave, and one on the Banana peel
and those flying Children, that I Let fly out of my cage and wont come back again.

Listening To Some Tom Waits
Reading Richard Brautigan...

May Drink Some Alcohol and Burn one of those cigarrettes left in the closet
from years Ago

Uhhh...
I Have Missed those moments...i

دلم براي 73 سالگي خودم تنگ شده

آن موقع ها كه در اتاق زير شيرواني ام مي نشستم
و به بتي، يك همسر مرده
و "اولگا" يك معشوقهء 65 ساله اي كه يه پاش لب گوره، پاي ديگه اش روي پوست موز، سر در هوا
و بچه هاي پرنده، كه از قفس زندگيم پرواز دادم بروند و برنگردند...
فكر مي كردم.

تام ويتس گوش مي كردم
و ريچارد براتيگان مي خواندم...

شايد الكلي مي نوشيدم و يكي از اون سيگارهايي كه سال هاي سال توي كمد مونده بود رو آتيش مي زدم...

هـــــــــــــــــــــي...
امان از جواني...

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm