Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, September 23, 2006

413
Milk Me

Mommy has bought me a pack of 6 colourful pins
Great quality!: made of steel
Daddy has built me an enclosure
So that I would write my homeworks on:

I have a chulk
You are a blackboard

Postscript: َAccording to the testimonials, at the time when iranian idiot was editing the post, he was suffering from some sort of dichotomy, so it led him change the title to "Milk Me" rather than the supposed one "Rette Mich" - Author

مامی برام یه بسته 6 تایی میخ رنگی خریده
جنسش خوبه: فولادی!
بابا هم یه چاردیواری برام ساخته
تا مشقامو روش بنویسم:

من یک گچ دارم
تو یک تخته سیاهی

توضیح: بر طبق شواهد گفته می شود ایرانین ایدیت در زمان تنظیم این پست دچار دوگانگی خاصی بوده و بر همین اساس تیتر این نوشته که قرار بود"Rette Mich" باشد را به Milk Me تغییر داد - نویسنده

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm