Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, September 09, 2006

405
Romantic Prick

If tonight the Moon would be full,
I'd be steppin in the 21st floor of the 20 floored apartment
which is a Penthouse
that its ceiling goes as high as the whole sky
and a giant chandelier made from the stars, dangling.
I'll play the role of the capitain of the ship
that I have Forsaken it in the Ocean Of My Dreams
and If the air was aweather
I'll be pissing in the Yard of that goddamn Carling
Who tore my basket ball apart when I was a young kid

If the Moon Would be Full...
If The Air was Aweather

P.S: You Son Of A bitch, Tell Me Who said That Idiot is not Romantic? Who? Huh?!i

امشب اگر ماه کامل بود
میروم طبقهء 21 ام آپارتمان 20 طبقه ای
که پنت هاوسی است
با سقفی سر به فلک کشیده
و لوستری آویزان از جنس ستاره های درخشان.
می شوم ناخدای کشتی ای
که آن را در دریای رویاهایم رها کرده ام
و اگر جهت باد موافق بود
میشاشم در حیاط خانهء عفریته ای
که وقتی بچه بودم, توپ بسکتبالم را پاره کرد.

اگر ماه کامل باشد...
اگر جهت باد موافق باشد...

راستی: بگو ببینم پدرسگ! کی گفته بود که ایدیت رومانتیک نیست؟! هـــــان؟

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm