Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, September 17, 2011

1146 - PS. Just a basic fact

I was watching TV,

She called and said
"I need to see you."

I went out,
Met her in the cafe she was waiting for me,
Got her to see me for an hour,
And I Came back and started watching TV again.

***

Quite numb and uncertain,
She can't take, can't give.
She can't tell how she feels.

She will be gone,
Probably forever.

***

Late at night,
I can sit in my chair,
Put my T-shirt on my face,
With my eyes closed,
and witness how her slight remaining smell
she gave when we hugged goodbye,
loses to the selfish smell of my perfume and my own body scent
until it's all gone!

***

Closer to morning,
I can sit as still as I sat with her at the table,
looking in her eye indifferently,
with her face still right in front of me.
until I explode with a rush of sudden adrenaline
To my head,
The kind of reaction
which gives me contractions
Drives me nuts
And skin goes all goose bumps.

A Feeling
that can't be expressed and let out fully
only by playing Guitar from deep within
So There I go smashing empty bottles at my wall too
Until I get Comfortably Numb.

***

Yeah My Little Former Lovers!
The fact is:
It might be your problem that I don't give,
But It's definitely my problem that I don't give!

در حال تلویزیون نگاه کردن بودم

که تماس گرفت و گفت:
"باید ببینمت."

رفتم بیرون،
توی یک کافه دیدمش که منتظر من نشسته بود
یک ساعتی من را دید
و بعد برگشتم و دوباره تلویزیون تماشا کردم.

***

کاملا بی حس و مردد
نه می تواند چیزی بگیرد، نه چیزی ببخشد.
نه حتی می تواند بگوید چه احساسی دارد.

او خواهد رفت
احتمال زیاد برای همیشه.

***

شب، دیر وقت
من می توانم همانقدر بی حرکت و آرام بنشینم که با او سر میز نشستم،
در چشمانش با بی تفاوتی نگاه کنم،
چشمان صورتی که هنوز روبروی من است.
تا موقعی که با هجوم ناگهانی آدرنالین به سرم
به حد انفجار می رسم،
واکنشی
که باعث انقباض های ناخودآگاه می شود
بی عقلی از من می سازد که واقعا از دست اش داده ام
تمام موهای روی پوسنم سیخ می شود.

احساسی که
تنها با گیتار نواختن از اعماق درون
نمی تواند به طور کامل بیان و از بدن بیرون رود
در نتیجه همزمان شیشه های خالی را می کوبم به دیوار تا آنگاه که
Comfortably Numb
شوم.

***

بله عاشقان سابق من!
حقیقت این است:
شـــاید مشکل شما باشد که من چیزی نمی بخشم،
اما قطعا مشکل من است که چیزی نمی بخشم!د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm