Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

1133 - Crash

All the questions of "What did you do with your life?"
Doesn't worth a damn thing at all anymore.
It's "What I want to do with the rest of it." that matters.

Whatever the hell I did before
Must have had it's own reasoning
though looking insane.

Now the last thing I want to hear about
is someone blaming me for having my own Youth crisis,
While he or she has got his or her own personal issues and crisis'!

تمام سوال های "تو با زندگیت چی کار کردی؟"
دیگر پشیزی ارزش ندارد.
بلکه این "من چکار می خواهم با بقیهء آن بکنم" است که اهمیت دارد.

هر غلطی که کرده باشم،
حتما دلیلی پشت خود داشته است
گرچه دیوانه وار به نظر برسد.

حالا آخرین چیزی که می خواهم در موردش بشنوم
حرف های کسی است که به خاطر بحران های دوران جوانی من را سرزنش کند
در حالی که خود مشکلات و بحران های شخصیتی خاص خودش را دارد!د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm