Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

1068 - Heartache every day, Headache every night

My Dear Friends!
My Dear Protesters!

The main point of protesting
is not knowing what you don't want,
It's knowing what you want to replace it with, that matters the most!

***

I tell you this,
not only because I see disappointed fathers today
who even along with their own children
Only know what they don't want,
But because of the
big revolution which is going on deep down inside of me...

***

It was during my very recent trip abroad
that one night I felt like such a huge idiot
Way way much bigger than this nickname I've chosen...

fending for years, repelling, rejecting, refusing to accept, opposing
against my country and anything that had any relations whatsoever with it, such as
Culture, Society, Women, Men, Myths, beliefs, TV, Books, Cinema and any kind of media, politics and...
may have made me a man, open to accept the world the way it is known almost everywhere.
but
What did I really spend my life for,
all these best years of it?

The Euphoria of not succumbing to some sort of women, while I could have all those women who I drank with, met at the library or had any kind of social contact with, in some foreign country?

Walking proud by being called different, smart, or even pain in the ass? by some pathetic type of people who thankfully didn't get to put me in trouble or even if they did I got away with that? or the chance of hanging out with the kind of people who could openly accept me and add something up to my knowledge and my own life's theories instead of keeping me down busy with a bunch of repetitive thoughts.
Or instead of letting the society and it's culture to isolate me this much, I could go out everyday, and interact with as many people as possible, even if it's as long as just a second, as fast as a glance, or lasting as much as a 5 minute talk!

What did I get all these years, really?
Nothing But falling away from everything and everybody, even the closest ones,
little by little, day by day, everyday
so much that my friends turned into enemies,
so much that I can't bear an Iranian face anymore,
I can't hear all the Persian Words they say,
All those sick, twisted and pathetic ideas and points of view, and worst of all: their fucking sympathy for me, uhhh...
I can't open my eyes
cause I can't believe what I'm seeing
the only thing that is left to see, it's a thorn in my eye,
And I can't read, they only thing they offer me to!
I saw myself getting isolated more and more,
watching walls closing in till the size of my room,
with English books that my friends would bring me from other countries
or I'd download them!
Having nothing to write
because all I'm seeing is just "Iranian
It's something totally different from the world's mainstream,
Boring and unbearable
and I hate thinking about it,
Reading about it,
Writing about it,
and inevitably getting linked and related to it, with my guts!

***

I truly felt like a total idiot!
Uhhh... What a dull person, I had kept myself!
The Most communicative persons I could find around in this country
- Except for those rare nice and classy but yet with different habits -
were those who's society's common people had inducted them the feeling of
having great sense of wisdom and perception, that they're classy or
in one word, - that fucking word which they pathologically use -: "Open Minded".
uhh! What was this scale that I have been evaluating myself all these years???
Isolated people, restricted both mentally physically socially politically, a 3rd world country citizen, a middle eastern in terms of freaking politics, with religious background, whose drinking alcohol is a gesture, pose,
and all those American Media they watch
- if not misinterpreted by pathetic Iranian terms and visions -
can't be related to their daily routine
but only to their midnight dreams!
Pfff! What a Stupidity!

***

why?
Why living in such a place like Iran, should cost me, refrain me from what I could have,
that it would lead me to a situation which the only solution and alternative to reenact the kind of life, I could possibly have with the pleasant type of people I know
would be absurd, corny TV shows,
something that has the slightest thing to do with the real life in that society!

Seriously, how many gray brain cells I've turned into pop corn all these years???!

How I fear...
How I fear facing the answer!
God knows how Much I hate to face it!
Counting the number of books I haven't read all these years!

How much more should I both intentionally and unintentionally
keep myself from my self?

***

Oh god!
Putting down all those bitter beauty in my repellings and rebellious actions,
What else did I achieve here?

What did I get here anyway
except Civil War...?

دوستان عزیز من!
دوستان معترض من!

نکتهء مهم در مورد اعتراض کردن
این نیست که شما بدانید چه چیزی را نمی خواهید،
این دانستن این که شما چه چیزی را به جای آن می خواهید است که اهمی اساسی را دارد!

***

من این را به شما می گویم
نه فقط به خاطر اینکه من پدرانی را می بینم
که خود در دیروز
و حتی بچه هایشان هم امروز تنها می دانند چه چیزی را نمی خواهند،
نه!
بیشتر به خاطر
انقلاب بزرگی که در من موج می زند...

در همین سفر اخیرم بود
که شبی، در درونم احساس حماقتی بزرگ کردم
بسیار بسیار بزرگتر از نام مستعار...

سال ها دفع کردن، رد کردن، نپذیرفتن، جبهه گرفتن
در برابر کشورم و هر آن چه که به آن مربوط بود
فرهنگ، جامعه، زنان، مردان، تلویزیون، کتاب، سینما و هر نوع مدیا، سیاست و...
شاید از من یک آدم با ذهنی باز تر ساخت
برای قبول کردن دنیا به آن صورتی که همه جا در جریانست.
اما
این همه سال از بهترین روز های عمرم را
برای چه چیزی صرف کردم؟

سرخوشی ناشی از سر خم نیاوردن در مقابل بعضی از انواع زنان، وقتی می توانستم تمام آن زنانی که در کشور های مختلف دنیا با ایشان مشروب نوشیدم یا در کتابخانه ملاقات کردم یا... یک رابطه داشته باشم؟

افتخار رقت انگیزی نسبت به گفته های تمام این آدم های رقت انگیز و عقب مانده، که اگر دردسر برایم درست نکردند یا اگر کردند از آن در رفتم، اما انگ متفاوت بودن، باهوش بودن و حتی مایهء ننگ و دردسر به من زدند؟ وقتی تمام این سال ها می توانستم با آدم هایی که مرا با آغوش باز قبول کنند نشست و برخواست داشته باشم که می توانستند به جای اینکه من را در همان حد خودم از دانایی و در یک سری تئوری زندگی و افکار تکراری نگه دارند، به دیده ها و یاد گرفته های من اضافه کنند؟
و به جای اینکه فرهنگ و جامعه مرا اینطور ایزوله کند، بروم بیرون با بیشترین تعداد انسانی که می بینم تعامل برقرار کنم، حتی در حد چند ثانیه، یک نگاه، 5 دقیقه حرف زدن!

من این همه سال چه چیزی عایدم شد؟
جز اینکه روز به روز، ذره ذره از همه چیز و همه کس حتی نزدیک ترین ها چنان دور افتادم،
آن قدر که دوستان ذره ذره، دشمنان من شدند،
آن قدر که نمی توانم یک چهرهء ایرانی تحمل کنم،
نمی توانم تمام این کلمات فارسی شان را بشنوم
تمام آن ایده های بیمار، نقطه نظرات دیوانه، و بدتر از همه همدردی این و آن با من،
و نمی توانم چشمانم را باز کنم
چون نمی توانم باور کنم تمام چیزهایی که دارم می بینم
نمی توانم ببینم تنها چیزهایی که برای دیدن باقی مانده است
و نمی توانم بخوانم، تنها چیز هایی که جلوی من می گذارند؟
من خودم را ایزوله تر دیدم،
دیوار ها روز به روز نزدیک تر و نزدیک تر شدند
تا در حد چار دیواری اتاقم با پرده هایی بسته
و بخوانم کتاب هایی که دوستانم از خارج برایم بیاورند
یا دانلود کنم؟
چیزی برای نوشتن نداشته باشم
چون تمام آن چیزی که می بینم ایرانی است
کسل کننده و غیر قابل تحمل
کاملا متفاوت از فرهنگ و رسم رایج بر دنیا
و من تا مغز استخوان از فکر کردن به آن
خواندن از آن
نوشتن از آن
و هر گونه ربط داده شدن غیر قابل اجتناب با آن، متنفرم؟

من احساس احمق بودن کردم!
آه که من خودم را چه احمقی نگه داشته بودم!
قابل معاشرت ترین انسان های دوروبرم در این کشور
- جدای از آن افراد نایس و نادر با این وجود با رفتار ها و خلق و خوی متفاوت-
افرادی بودند که نادانی عام جامعه به آن ها این را القا کرده بود
که آن ها قدرت ادراک و تعقل عظیمی دارند و می فهمند و متحجرند
و یا به وصف آن کلمهء لعنتی که به طرز بیمار گونه ای استفاده می کنند: "اوپن مایند" اند!
آه! این همه سال، من خودم را با چه معیاری ارزش گذاری می کردم؟؟؟
مردمی ایزوله، محدود از بابت ذهنی فیزیکی اجتماعی سیاسی و...، جهان سومی، خاورمیانه ای در تعاریف سیاست های آن بیرون، با پس زمینهء مذهبی، که مشروب خوردنشان ژست،
و تمام آن مدیاهای خارجی که تماشا می کنند را
- اگر یک برداشت ایرانی رقت انگیز از آن در نیاورند -
فقط و فقط می توانند به رویاهای شبانه شان ربط بدهند
و نه به زندگی روزمره شان!
پوووف! چه خریتی!

چرا؟
چرا باید زندگی در جایی چون ایران مرا از خواسته هایم عقب نگه دارد
که تنها چاره و جایگزینی من برای زندگی، جامعه، فرهنگ و قرار گرفتن در جو انسان های مورد علاقه ام
تمام آن برنامه های تلویزیونی پوچ و چرند باشد،
چیزی که حداقل سنخیت را با زندگی روزمره در آن جامعه دارد؟

به راستی تا به امروز من چه تعداد سلول های خاکستری مغز را در برابر تلویزیون پاپ کورن کرده ام؟؟؟!

چقدر می ترسم...
چقدر می ترسم تا با جواب آن روبرو شوم!
خدا می داند چقدر از فکر کردن به آن واهمه دارم!
شمردن تعداد کتاب هایی که این همه سال نخوانده ام!

چقدر عمدی و غیر عمدی باید
خودم را از خود ام دور نگه دارم؟

آه خدای من!
تمام لذت و زیبایی های تلخ در آن نخواستن ها و یاغی گری ها را اگر زمین بگذارم،
به چه چیز دیگری رسیدم؟

به راستی چه چیزی عایدم شد
بجز جنگ داخلی؟

1 comment:

roshana said...

foqolaaade bud!

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm