Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

1067 - It's Time!

There was a girl
who used to think of me
in her own dreams
that she's Road tripping with me
in a big old Chevy
in the middle of a desert
with Guns n' Roses song: I used to love her.

Why that song?
well...
I guess above all those intentional lies and compliments people normally give to get some relationships work,
Bottom line was that this song could perfectly describe the kind of "Interaction" she and I used to have behind the scene!

Anyway,
I can't tell for sure,
I donno if she had ever seen a bit further of her own dream, or not!
That she'd hung her wet underwear to the car's antenna?
Or only a few more kilometers away,
when her childish excitement subsides
and we reach the very begining of the
hard dry road of truth
she turns to me
while I'm standing on the side of the road
pissing her name on the sand
and say to me, that famous words
that every Mallory would tell some Mickey, somewhere in this damn road
that:

Where are we fucking going?

Right in the middle of nowhere!

A goddamn sentence that
you expect hearing it
in a way, in every relationship,
sooner or later!

She was not an exception either!
But I neither did hear this sentence from her!
Instead,
She chose to get out the car, smash the door and walk away
right in front of my beholding eyes!

She was out of being a Mallory;
Or I never chose her to be my Mallory
Or maybe "I" didn't want to see her that way
who knows?

She surely had noticed,
and/or I also made her feel that
she knew she'd get to nowhere with me,
we WERE actually going nowhere
to be precise, I never had any plans of road tripping on a road with her in a same car!
not even in my dreams!
We Must parted our ways!

And Now,
She doesn't live here anymore
and I'm sitting here
re-writing a note
that she didn't even made it to stay
and read it in it's original, Present tense!

دختري بود
كه زمانی در روياهايش
به من فكر مي كرد،
كه در يك جادهء بياباني،
در يك شورلت گنده و قدیمی
با آهنگ "آي يوزد تو لاو هر" گانزن روزز
هم سفر جاده ای من شده ست.

حالا چرا اون آهنگ؟
خب...
جدای از تمام دروغ ها و ملاحظات برای بسط یک رابطه
این آهنگ در واقعیت به طور فوق العاده ای تعریف نوع "تعامل" بین من و او بود!

به هر حال،
نمي دانم،
نمي دانم آیا او در رویاپردازی هایش، ادامهء رویایش را هم می دید؟
که لباس زير خيسش را
به آنتن ماشين آويزان كرده تا خشك شود؟
يا فقط چند ده كيلومتر آن طرف تر
وقتي شادي کودکانهء اوليه اش تمام مي شود
و به ابتداي جادهء بی آب و علف حقيقت مي رسيم
برمي گردد و به من در حالي كه در كنار جاده ايستاده ام
و نام او را روی شن ها مي شاشم، همان حرف هاي معروفي را مي زند
كه هر ملوري ای یه وقتی یه جایی در رابطه اش به ميكي همراهش،
اونم از این قرار که:

Where are we fucking going?

اون هم درست وسط نا کجا آباد!

جمله ای لعنتي که در هر رابطه اي
به طریقی
به اتفاق افتادنش باور داري،
و هر از چند گاهی انتظارش را می كشي!

او هم یک استثنا نبود!
اما من این جمله را هیچ وقت از سمت او نشنیدم!
برعکس،
به جای دم زدن، در برابر چشمان منتظر من
پیاده شد، در را کوبید به هم و رفت.

او از ملوری بودن دور بود؛
یا من هیچ وقت انتخاب نکردم او ملوری من باشد
یا شاید "من" نخواستم او را آن طور ببینم
کسی چه می داند؟

اما شستش خبردار شده بود،
او را مجبور به چنین حسی کردم
که بداند ما به هیچ کجا نمی رویم،
ما واقعا به هیچ کجا نمی رفتیم
در واقع من اصلا هیچ وقت برنامه ای برای رانندگی در یک جاده و در یک ماشین با او نداشتم!
نه حتی در رویا!
ما باید راهمان از هم جدا می کردیم!

و الان
او دیگر وجود ندارد
و من اینجا نشسته ام
و بازنویسی می کنم نوشته ای را که
او حتی دوام نیاورد تا بماند و آن را
به زمان اصلی اش؛ حال، بخواند!د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm