Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Thursday, September 03, 2009

858
Oasis - I'm Outta timei

2nd Day...
And... Still there is no good news at all!i

I guess that's why it is "The 2nd Day".i

***

My Head is not where it should be!i

It's up there
in the clouds
and when it does not exist on my neck
Feet start walking back and forth in the room and corridors:
The right side of my rain thinks about west,
and the left side, thinks about East.i

It's Tearing apart,
I guess I'm gonna lose it one of these days.i

***

Still when bottles get empty
I put messages in them
Throw 'em in the water...i

S.O.Si
S.O.Si

روز دوم...
و... اصلا خبرهاي خوبي به گوش نمي رسه!

فكر كنم به همين خاطره كه هست "روز دوم."

***

سر من سر جاي خودش نيست!

اون بالاست
توي ابرها
و وقتي روي گردن سوار نيست
پاها بنا مي كنن براي خودشون طول اتاق و راه رو ها راه رفتن:
نيم كرهء راست به غرب فكر مي كنه
نيم كرهء چپ به شرق.

داره از وسط پاره ميشه،
فكر كنم همين روزاس كه از دستش بدم.

***

همچنان كه بطري ها خالي مي شوند
پيغام ها را توي آن ها مي گذارم
مي اندازم به آب...

S.O.Si
S.O.Si

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm