Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, January 10, 2009

794
A Pillow Of Winds

3:30 in the morning...
If I go to bed right now
I have to wake up again
in an hour and 5 minutes.i

I dont believe that I've been paddling like this on and off
almost every night for the last 2 and a half months
in This Sea of no destination
of my room
under the light of the most quiet lamp.i

For all these years that I've lived in this Room
I see an ant for the first time tonight
On the wall;
Thank Lord, There still exists, signs of life!i

3:30 دقيقهء صبح...
اگر به تخت بروم
بايد دوباره بيدار شوم
يك ساعت و پنج دقيقهء ديگر.

باور نمي كنم كه از دو ماه و نيم پيش به اين طرف
هر شب كمابيش به همين شكل داشتم پارو مي زدم
در اين درياي بي مقصد
درون اين اتاق
زير نور ساكت ترين چراغ مطالعه.

در تمام سال هايي كه در اين اتاق زندگي كرده ام،
امشب براي اولين بار يه مورچه مي بينم
روي ديوار؛
خدا را شكر، هنوز نشانه هايي از حيات در اينجا وجود دارد!

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm