Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

642
One Of My turns

I'm Becoming An Expert in Escaping!

Previously
Everytime I happened to escape from myself and The people around me,
I used to go Hiking on mountains,
Or Rambling in the Sick sad Streets and Pedestrians.
But Last time, I Bought A Ticket And visited One of The Gardens of The City which also had a palace.

I am Sure That It was drizzling that day
I was sitting in a cozy corner Staring at the clouds and the Plants
listening to the voices of a man in my head
who I Am sure He was Exaclty talking about
things like: "Skating on a Thin ice of modern life"
"Bricks in the Wall"
"The Cruel Maternal Kindness"
and...

I Am Just Not Sure, if There were somebody there, behind the bushes watchin me, asking himself:
What is that guy doing there?

***

Anyway...
I'm Becoming An Expert!

This Time, I wont go hiking, I wont go Rambling in the sad Streets and Pedestrians either, Neither visiting a Garden,
This Time I've got A Shelter!
A Desolated Shelter
A cold Freezing one
But Which can Keep me Away From things.
I Might even Fall in love with Its Window!

A Shelter
Just like those Huts we Used to Make with Bricks When We Were child...i

دارم يك فراري كاركشته ميشم!

اون موقع ها
هر بار كه از خودم و آدم هاي دوروبرم فرار ميكردم
يا ميرفتم كوه،
يا آوارهء خيابون ها و پياده روهاي غمگين مي شدم،
آخرين بارش هم بليت خريدم رفتم توي يكي از باغ هاي شهر كه يه كاخ داشت اون وسط.

مطمئنم اون روز عصر بارون نم نم ميزد
و من نشسته بودم يه گوشه، خيره به ابرها و بوته و درخت ها
و به صداي مردي توي گوشم گوش ميكردم
كه مطمئنم داشت در مورد "اسكيت كردن روي يخ نازك زندگي مدرن"
"ديوارها و آجرها"
"مهرباني بيرحمانهء مادرانه"
و...
حرف مي زد!

در مورد اون روز
فقط مطمئن نيستم كه كسي از اون پشت بوته ها من رو پاييده و از خودش سوال كرده باشه:
اون پسره اونجا تنها چي كار مي كنه؟

***

در هر صورت
دارم كاركشته ميشم!

اين دفعه نه به كوه ميزنم، نه به خيابون ها و نه به باغي جايي،
ايندفعه يك سرپناه دارم!
يك سرپناه متروك
يك سرپناه يخ، سرد،
اما آنقدر اميدوار كننده كه من را از خيلي چيزها در امان خواهد گذاشت
تازه!
شايد عاشق پنجره اش هم شدم!

يك سرپناه
درســـــت مثل خونه هاي آجري دوران بچگي...

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm