Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Monday, May 21, 2007

532
My Technical Fouls

There Was a Basketball match going on at university's basketball court on sunday:

A Match Between Me against The Me Inside
with a basket ball which its echos
had muted the sound of those thousands of crowd who were not there for watching the game.

It was at the beginning of the 4th Quarter that I commited 5 Fouls
then I smashed the ball to the ground with anger
'n I headed to the dressing room
changed my clothes
and left.
And I didnt wait for the girl who was not supposed to come and pick me up.

The result?
I lost the game...

روز یکشنبه و در سالن بزرگ بسکتبال دانشگاه برگزار شد:

مسابقهء من در مقابل من درونم
با توپی که طنین صدایش در حجم سالن
صدای تمام آن چند هزار نفری را که برای دیدن مسابقه حضور نداشتند را خفه کرده بود.

اوایل کوارتر 4ام بود که 5 فوله شدم
توپو با عصبانیت کوبیدم به زمین
و مستقیما به رختکن رفتم
لباسم را عوض کردم
از سالن زدم بیرون
و منتظر دختری که قرار نبود بیاید دنبالم نماندم.

آخرش هم هیچی
بازی رو به حریف واگذار کردم...

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm