Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

462
Wish You Were Here [Tuesday At 4:56 Pm, 12 December 2006] Ahhh

Hey Girl!
Its been a long time that My TV has been quiet and off
Nothing makes a little noise these days:
Not that Guitar sitting in the corner, Not That TAR* which used to play Rock&Roll Music not in a long time ago, not Even my Stomach.
Gurl!
Sir Piano is not the same old Man he used to be either
His Vocal Cords are Knotted together.
So gray
Coughs All day.

Gurl!
I'm lying in my bed
With my favorite overweared Jeans and Converse Shoes
u know gurl?!
I never Told you
That My Converse shoes were my heart.
When I used to walk down the street
They would beat Harder
When we used to get closer to Where we had dated, in those vacant avenues.

Hey Gurl!
Do you still Remember My Tired Converse Shoes?!
They Are Not Doing fine these days
They've become Old'n Torn.
Gurl!
My Heart Has become Tattered and Torn...

Hey Gurl!
The Tanning Lotion
Still Smells Like Summertime, and brings back the feeling of your hands on my shoulder.
Gurl!
Even Those little Bruises on my skin have disappeared or are disappearing...

Hey Gurl!
This Afternoon is so like hell.
So Tiring and has got Alacking grace.
It Makes you feel like Nostalgia in Your birthplace.
Thats Right Gurl!
I feel Like Nostalgia in My Birthplace.
You Know What?
There is Nothing beautiful, Beyond The Windows
The Predominant Colour here is Gray and
You dont get along with the rest.

Hey Gurl!
With this Mail, I send You The "Wish You Were Here" Song
And If You still Think of me, while you are alone at nights
Just remember
Not To Listen to what The Old man is singing in his song
He doesnt know anything about our past
It Just spoils Your mind and the Memories.
Just Get The Feeling
And Remember My Room Once again.

Yours
Lost And Depressed Between the Lines

* - Tar: A Persian Music Instrument

هی گرل!
تلویزیونم مدتهاست ساکت و خاموش مانده
این روزها از هیچ چیز سروصدایی بلند نمی شود
نه از گیتاری که گوشهء دیوار کز کرده، نه از تاری که تا همین چند وقت پیش راک اند رول می نواخت و نه حتی از شکمم.
گرل!
جناب لرد پیانو هم دیگر آن مرد دوران جوانی اش نیست.
تارهای صوتی اش در هم گره خورده اند.
سفید و خاکستری، مرتب سرفه می کند.

گرل!
با همان شلوار جین پاره و کانورس های مورد علاقه ام،
دراز کشیده ام روی تخت.
میدانی گرل؟!
من هیچوقت بهت نگفتم که
قلب من، کانورس هایم بودند.
وقتی خیابان را پایین می آمدم
صدای تاپ تاپشان تندتر می شد
هر چقدر که به قرارمان در آن کوچه های خلوت نزدیکتر می شدیم.

هی گرل!
یادت می آید کانورس های خسته ام را؟!
این روزها اما حال و روزشان خوب نیست
پیر شده اند و پاره.
گرل!
قلب من پیر شده است و پاره...

هی گرل!
هنوز بوی لوسیون برنزکننده
بوی تابستان را می آورد و حس دستهای تو روی شانه هایم را.
گرل!
جای آن زخم های کوچک روی تنم هم دیگر دارد محو می شود...

هی گرل!
این بعدازظهر خیلی سگی است.
خسته ست و لذتی افسوس ناک دارد.
باعث می شود آدم در زادگاهش احساس غربت کند.
درسته گرل!
من در زادگاهم احساس غربت می کنم.
آخر می دانی؟
اینجا پنجره هایش ماورای زیبایی ندارد.
رنگ غالب خاکستری است
با بقیه رنگهایش هم نمی شود ارتباط برقرار کرد.

هی گرل!
با این نامه آهنگ Wish You Were Hereرا هم برایت می فرستم.
اگر هنوز شبها در تنهاییت، ذره ای به من فکر می کنی
یادت باشد
هیچ وقت به حرف هایی که مرد پیر در آهنگ می خواند گوش نکنی
او از آنچه بین ما گذشته هیچ نمی داند
فقط ذهن و خاطره ها را خراب می کنند.
فقط حسش را بگیر
و اتاق من را به یاد بیاور.

قربانت!
مصداق بارز گمشده ای در میان خطوط متن

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm