Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Saturday, November 18, 2006

447
Hmm... Weird Tales Of Alzheimers... Yeah!

[Warning: The Content of the note that You Are about to read, consists of some subjects that one might find it ill sorted and unpleasing and as mentioned, The Author wont take any responsibility for the probable Offensive content. We Should Admit that all the matters mentioned can be related to no Real Person and the whole note is just a joke and all the persons are fictious.] Author

Me??
Me???
I cant remember that I have said something like this before!
I even dont know what unbotton pant is
and where I should keep it like that!
Who are You?
Do I know You?
I dont remember!
My Girlfriend?
Our Neighbors daughter?
The Newlywed living upstairs?
My father's clerk?
...
you were at the book store?
we met at the bar last night?
You were sitting at the table?
in front of me?
we made love in the elevator?
and in the car?
in the plane's water closet?
Hey, are you telling me that you are the crew of the Biritish Airways?
...
You Got my Tie?
You have kept my shirt and smell it before you go to sleep?
So, I guess thats why I have lost a couple of things these days!
Listen, Have you by any chance seen my brown leather Belt?
...
You Cant live without me?
Are you pregnant?
You kidding me?
I'm sorry for what has happened!
I really Am!
Excuse me! Come again?
A Rapscallion piece of shit?
Haha! You must be kidding me!
...
Oh My God!
Bring me an Aspirin and a glass of water!
Thanx!
Gulp... Gulp...
Ouuuaaaaahhhh!
...
Look!
I Dont take any responsibility for what the hell my mouth might say!
I'm not in charge of this Ballbermouth!
I'm outta this case!
Just leave me alone and get outta here instead of bothering me here!
Or you may like to...
You know...:
To Take Of Your Pants and Jacket!
Again!!i

[توجه: نوشته ای که در برابر دارید حاوی مطالبی است که ممکن است برای خواننده ناخوشایند و نامناسب باشد و همانطور که در متن آمده است، نویسنده مسئولیت ماهیت اهانت آمیز احتمالی این پست را به عهده نمی گیرد. همچنین گفتنی است مطالب مندرج در این پست به هیچ شخص خاص حقیقی یا حقوقی برنمی گردد. و تمام این نوشته و شخصیت های آن صرفا جک و خیالی است.]


من؟؟
من؟؟؟
من به یاد ندارم چنین حرفی زده باشم!
من اصلا نمی دانم دکمه بسته چی هست
و جاش کجاست
تو اصلا کی هستی؟
ببخشید شما؟
به جا نمیارم!
دوست دختر من هستی؟
دختر همسایه؟
تازه عروس طبقه بالایی؟؟
منشی شرکت پدر؟؟؟
...
توی کتابخونه؟
دیشب توی بار همدیگرو دیدیم؟
نشسته بودی سر میز پوکر؟
روبروی من؟
عشق بازی کردیم توی آسانسور؟
و توی ماشین؟
توی دستشویی هواپیما؟
نکنه می خواهید بگید که شما خدمهء پرواز بریتیش ایرویز هستید؟
...
کراواتم دستتان مانده؟
پیرهنم رو نگه داشتید هر شب بوش می کنید؟
میگم این چند وقته بعضی از چیزام گم شده ان!
ببینم شما احیانا کمربند چرمی
قهوه ای منو ندیده اید؟
...
نمی تونید بدون من زندگی کنید؟
حامله اید؟
جدی میگید؟
برای آنچه اتفاق افتاده متاسفم!
جدا میگم.
چی فرمودید؟
یه موجود پست و بی شرف؟
ها ها! شوخی می کنید!
...
آه خدای من!
یه قرص آسپرین و یه لیوان آب به من بدهید!
متشکرم!
قلپ قلپ!
قورت قورت!
آآآآآآآآآآآآه ه ه ه
...
ببینید!
من مسئولیت آنچه که دهانم بعضی وقتها واسه خودش بلغور می کند را نمی پذیرم.
اصلا وراجی های او به من چه.
من را قاطی این ماجراها نکنید.
به جای این حرفا برید بیرون و دست از سرم بردارید
مگر اینکه دوست داشته باشید...
می دانید که:
تو تیک آف یور پنتس اند جکت!
اگین!

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm