Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Friday, November 17, 2006

446
Daily Dairy Diary

Nothing is in its regular place
My New glasses Fuss
while I wanna sleep on my hands
Divorce'em?
I havent thought of that...

My Monitor is in Coma
It Halted, After a severe convulsion
TV is cooking instead of him these days
Listen, Please dont tell anyone but
I really feel sick when I see what it's cooked

Its been a while that
I'm not between the pages of my books
neither you against me
or Thom Yorke in his Solo Album either

Nobody Likes Zimbabwe
Nobody sells its Flight Tickets
Why?
I really have no idea...

I hate Laptops
The Keyboard has got no wire
so that it could lie beside me in bed
and I would nudge it and ask if it is still awake or not
Divorce?
I havent decided yet...

Mr. Or Mrs. Stranger
is insisting on calling me
the moments that I'm not home!
See?! Even I'm not in my Own Place sometimes

I might Exchange My Laptop with 2 tickets to Zimbabwe and the cost to spend a month there for 2
Anyone?

هیچی سر جایش نیست.
عینک جدیدم به وقت همخوابگی
سر مخالفت با روی دست خوابیدنم می گذارد.
طلاق؟
نمی دانم...

مانیتورم چند ماه است در کما به سر می برد
بعد از ایست مغزی و تشنج سختی که کرد...
این روزها تلویزیون به جایش آشپزی می کند
بین خودمان باشد
حالم از رنگ و روی دستپختش به هم می خورد.

مدتی است
نه من لای صفجات کتاب هایم هستم
نه تو در برابر من
نه تام یورک توی سولو آلبوم جدیدش

زیمبابوه را کسی دوست ندارد
کسی بلیتش را هم نمی فروشد.
چرا؟
واقعا معلوم نیست...

از لپ تاپ متنفرم.
کیبوردش سیم ندارد
بیاید کنار من توی تخت دراز بکشد
با آرنج به پهلویش بزنم و بپرسم آیا اونم هنوز بیداره یا نه.
طلاق؟
نمی دانم...

آقا یا خانم ناشناس
کلید کرده است
موقعی که من نیستم زنگ بزند
می بینی؟
حتی من هم جای خودم نیستم.

من شاید لب تاپ ام را با دو بلیط و هزینهء یک ماه سفر به زیمبابوه عوض کنم
کسی هست؟

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm