Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Friday, January 22, 2010

914 - Took me 2 deaths 2 open my mouth

I hate it
I hate being
I hate staying
I hate the way people make me feel about themselves
I hate the way I feel about people here
and I hate the way I act toward them.

I hate seeing all these different people
and I hate feeling so different
I hate peoples faces when they hear my words
I hate people staring at me
I hate to be such a "Don't care" type of person
I hate this not caring about people
And I hate it when people misinterperet my having no care with malice.
I hate it to always find myself against people's opinions, ideas, tastes, mind imageries, interests and culture.
I hate to be always keeping myself away from people's obsessions, and their cultural, social, philosophical aspects of lives.
I hate living seperated
I hate being Anti-social.

I hate the way I treat you
and I feel ashamed because of this
Accordingly I hate my feeling of shame...

I hate feeling sorry
And I hate feeling sorry for people and specifically women.

I hate these all
and I don't care what people might thing,
I hate all those who agree with all of my hatreds, orally!
I hate them all!

متنفرم!
متنفرم از بودن
متنفرم از ماندن
متنفرم از آن حسي كه اينجا آدم ها از خودشان به من مي دهند
متنفرم از احساسي كه نسبت به آدم ها دارم
و متنفرم از نحوهء برخوردم نسبت به آن ها.

متنفرم از ديدن اين همه آدم متفاوت
و متنفرم از احساس متفاوت بودن كردن.
متنفرم از قيافهء آدم ها، وقتي حرف هاي من را مي شنوند
و از نگاه هاي خيره شان متنفرم.
از اهميت ندادن هايم متنفرم
از بي اهميت بودنم نسبت به آدم ها متنفرم
و از اينكه آدم ها بي اهميت بودنم را با كينه جويي اشتباه مي گيرند متنفرم.
از اينكه خودم را هميشه در برابر نظرات، تفكرات، سلايق و تصورات ذهني و فرهنگ و علايق آدم ها ببينم متنفرم.
از اينكه هميشه خودم را از تعلقات فكري و مباني فرهنگي، اجتماعي و فلسفه و نوع زندگي اين آدم ها دور و جدا نگه دارم متنفرم
از جدا زيستن متنفرم
از ضد اجتماع بودن متنفرم

از نحوهء رفتارم با تو متنفرم
و از اينگونه بودن احساس شرم مي كنم
و از احساس شرمم متنفرم...

از تاسف خوردن متنفرم
و از آدم ها و خصوصا زنان تاسف برانگيز متنفرم.

از همهء اين ها متنفرم
و اهميت نمي دهم آدم ها چه ممكن است فكر كنند
از آدم هايي كه تنفر هاي من را به زبان تصديق مي كنند هم متنفرم.د

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm