Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Friday, April 13, 2007

516
Dial-Up Connectivity

According to a slight calculation
I found out that most of the girls who are living on earth
are Whether "D" or "D"

I mean They Are Whether "Dumb" or "Damaged"

IF There IS anybody Here Who still thinks She's not included in any of the Groups above
Just Contact my e-mail and Send me Her resume.
you should know about my profile by now, That the one which has been written:
23/M/Idiot
Looking For Love

با یه حساب سرانگشتی
به این نتیجه رسیدم که اکثر دخترهایی که روی زمین زندگی می کنند
یا خ هستند یا خ!

یا خنگ یا خسارت دیدهء روحی

اگه در بین شما کسی فکر می کنه جز هیچ کدوم نیست
با ایمیل من تماس بگیره و رزومه شو بفرسته
پروفایل من رو هم که می دونین، همونه که توش نوشته:
23/M/Idiot
Looking For Love

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm