Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

395
Where is your crown King Nothing?

Yesterday Was Michael's Birthday
I sent him a greeting card, in which I had written:
"Remember the time you were a child...?"

Today
When I got back home
There was this angry lady, like she had lost her nerve, talking shit on my answering machine
She had added "Mrs. Jackson" at the end of the whole thing.

I'm Wondering whether she was His Mom, Or his wife, Or even his sister, Janet Jackson

دیروز تولد مایکل بود
برایش کارت تبریک فرستادم و نوشتم:
یادته اون موقع ها که بچه بودی...؟

امروز که به خانه آمدم
یه خانم عصبانی با داد و فریاد هر چی از دهنش در آمده بود را ضبط کرده بود روی انسرینگ من.
آخرش هم گفته بود از طرف "خانم جکسون"

تو این فکرم که آیا طرف مامان مایکل بوده یا زنش یا شاید هم خواهرش جنت جکسون...

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm