Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm

Sunday, August 27, 2006

393
Totally Feels like the Feelings of those Freaking Fellas in that Freaking Funs'n Roses Fand on their sFaghetti Fincident - Or A Dish Of Hot Spaghetti in 15 minutes - Or maybe a Freaking long title, or whatevaaa people may call it

My Idea of police women
used to be like a cynical shrew dressed in green, with moustache and black Niqab
then you came to my door house that evening
with a cop cap like those which american cops wear, in black Leather tights plus a whiplash
and a pair of round snob bulbs which were flashing outta your collar into my eyes!
I was Shocked
I asked myself If
I am living in texas or anywhere on this damn earth in which
they lead their cows to pasture by whiplash
then you roared
I mooed
and door sounded like "Bang"
at your back!

سابقا تصور من از زنان پلیس
محدود میشد به پتیاره های سبز پوش سیبیلوی چادر سیاه وق وقو
تا اینکه تو اون روز عصر آمدی در خانه مان
با کلاهی شبیه کلاه پلیس های آمریکا و کت و دامن چرمی سیاه تنگ و شلاق
و دو لامپ گرد و قلمبه که از یقهء کت ات, وق!, نور خیره کننده ای میزد توی چشمم!
شوکه شدم
با خودم گفتم نکند دارم
در تگزاس یا هر جای دیگر این کرهء خاکی که گاوهایشان را با شلاق به چرا می برند
زندگی می کنم
که تو نعره ای کشیدی
من ماما کردم
و در هم پشت سرت گفت:
تق!

No comments:

Quick Navigation: Home - Facebook - Twitter - Last.fm